Addis Ababa

Addis Ababa

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our Little Boy Wants to Walk!!

So today Tegegn is bound and determined to walk. He just loves holding on to your hand and walk. Today he walked about 3 steps from the bed to me with Ella's help, I wasn't even watching and then he was standing next to me with his sister.  Then he is so proud of himself he laughs and dances.

Teg is a big dancer as many of you know, he dances to everything all the time. When I change his diaper he dances, any music, cell phone ring, Skype ring, anything he dances, you say the word "dance" and he dances. It is one of the cutest things about him. He also LOVES his sister and thinks she is the greatest. He copies EVERYTHING she does, good or bad. He loves trying to walk to her, he laughs at everything she does or when she laughs.  It is pretty special. She also thinks he is the cutest baby ever. It is amazing how much Ella has grown up here. It is like she was ready to be a big sister and move into this stage. She is great with him and is so helpful.  I am really proud of her.

I really think Teg is going to be walking in the next month. I can't believe it. I really hope Brett is here when he does take his first steps alone. We are still waiting for word saying our MOWA letter and adoption is finalized, PLEASE PRAY for us or just send good vibes, so we will be home soon. We did find out that even when court closes on Friday, they will still do our adoption decree and finalize it so we are not held up by it.

Miss you all xoxox

PS Once our adoption decree is issued our adoption is finalized, Teg is legally ours and I will post photos of him trying to walk

No comments:

Post a Comment